Monday, May 24, 2010

Help Wanted



Now, I don't know if this business is for you, or if you can even do it. Maybe you can, but maybe you can't.

All I know is this - there are MANY people who have never been in sales or network marketing or a business of their own before who are succeeding with Scent-Sations.

I wondered myself if I could do it - candles? I didn't "get it" at first...then I began to look at the market and WOW! It's HUGE and getting bigger...

I still wasn't convinced - maybe others could do it, but could I? Would it work me, or would I work it? I had been involved in other business opportunities before, all promising the world, yet most delivered unreal expectations or high quotas to achieve the income that was promised.

With this business, however, I learned that these products are so WIDELY accepted, that garnering interest and ultimately making sales was easy! To be honest, I have NEVER seen a product that sells like this - they sell themselves!

So, what does a product need in order for it to sell to the masses?

1. Uniqueness (new, fresh, different spin)
2. Solves a problem or alleviates some pain (brings comfort
3. Consumable (repeat sales)
4. Affordable and accessible (good bang-for-the-buck)

Now, I've been involved in other business opportunities, some I've made money, some I've lost money. However, I have to admit none of them have really been fun - until this one! This business is pure FUN! In fact, if you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong!

If you're looking to have FUN and make a serious part-time or full-time income from home at the same time, I strongly encourage you to join my team. If there is something preventing you at this time, call me and let's talk about it. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you get started with us - we'd love to have you on board having fun and making money with us!

Darren Sanford
It Makes Scents
info@itmakesscents.biz
901-485-3171
http://www.itmakesscents.biz