Sunday, October 17, 2010

Ladies and Gentlemen

Let me begin my post by saying this is not at all intended to be rude or disrespectful toward anyone.  It is quite the opposite.  My intent is merely to bring awareness to the growing number of gentlemen in the Direct Sales/Network Marketing industry.    

As a CPA, I've had the privilege of seeing huge growth in the number of female CPA's entering the accounting profession which was once dominated by men.    

Conversely, I've seen huge growth in the number of males entering the direct sales/network marketing profession.    

Therefore, we should all be conscious of the fact that there are both ladies and gentlemen in every profession and we should address our communications appropriately where applicable.  

Make it an awesome day!
Darren Sanford