Sunday, November 7, 2010

Update

Well, I made it back home to Memphis after an awesome trip to Orlando.  While there I of course visited my favorite theme park, Disneyworld.  We also visited Universal Studios.  Harry Potter World was not what I thought it would be, although the new ride was awesome.  I give it 5 stars!

Prior to our 7 day theme park adventure, I had the pleasure of working The Lavene Family Trail of Nightmares.  That's a relatively new haunted attraction in Celebration, FL.  For those of you not familiar with Celebration, it's kind of like a Stepford community and located very close to Disney.  I am expecting to work that event again in 2011. 

Well, that's my brief update for today.  Hopefully, I will have pictures to post soon.

Everyone make it an awesome week.
Enhanced by Zemanta