1. Make a weekly date with yourself to do something fun and indulgent, and keep it.
2. Start a journal (or blog) and add to it each day, telling the fascinating story that is your inner and outer life. Do not censor yourself.
3. Get moving; inspiration can pop up during walks and runs, especially when you are free of others' words in your ears (i.e., no companions, radio or books on audio when moving for creative inspiration). Observe your inner and outer landscapes.
4. Identify three classes, lectures or workshops that sound fun - NOT "good for you" - just FUN. Sign up for one.
5. Make a collage of images and words that reflect who you are and who you want to be. Let your passions come alive on the page, and look at your creation every day. Celebrate when any of the images becomes a reality.