There are five essential characteristics that a company must have to survive in this industry. As I go through these five areas, take note of what you have done before. You might find that one or more of these areas was missing or lacking, thereby reducing your possibilities of success. Let us list them and see how Scent-Sations stacks up.
- Low Unit Cost - In other words, a broad segment of the American population must be able to afford these products.
- Highly Consumable Product - You must be able to make a sale and have the product get used up or consumed and re-purchased repeatedly by the same consumer.
- Mystique or exclusivity - That is to say, you cannot run down to your local Wal-Mart and buy this same quality of product at the same price or less money.
- Adequate Management Team - Proven leaders who have been there and done that and are willing to bring on qualified people to build a worldwide company.
- Adequate profit margin - To fund both the company and the distributor's network.
How Does Scent-Sations Stack Up?
- Does it have Low Unit Cost? Cost is within the reach of every American family and right in line with best selling competitors.
- Is it highly consumable? You be the judge.
- Mystique or Exclusivity? Formula that nobody else has that allows candle to burn clean and at same time holds fragrance.
- Adequate management? Integrity and a desire to help people make money is the driving force behind our company. Years of experience in the field as distributors has given Bobby and Charlie the experience and empathy for the distributors challenges. They know what we do and know what it takes to build a business. They also know how to run a business. They put a lot of time and effort into making things right for us.
- Adequate profit margin? 100% markup - Unheard of in most network marketing or direct sales opportunities! How about getting paid 10% of the commissionable volume of every person you sponsor and 5% on every person they sponsor, and 5, 5, 5, and a whopping 10% on level 6.